Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nighty -night!

What is this you are looking at? Well it is one of the new two sleepers I just purchased for Addie. Why is it on here? Because I would just like to tell the world that even though I am now a brunette, I am still a blonde at heart! I thought I would be a smart mommie and buy her some 9-12mos. sleepers since they were on sale. Well Carters sometimes only puts one of the months that the clothes are meant for meaning if it is a garment for the months 3-6 they will put "6 months" on the tag instead of 3-6 mos. like most companys (okay so I already knew that way before I bought these). Well I bought two "9 month" sleepers (meaning: 6-9 months) got home washed them, washed her, put her in the sleeper and was like "hey she has almost out grown (height wise) her 9-12 mos. sleeper something must be wrong... Yup something was not wrong, I was just having a good ol' blonde moment. So Addie at least has some new cute sleepers she can wear for another month (hopefully). Well at least it is so darn cute! I just love the feet! luvins!

No comments: