Friday, May 30, 2008

Yeah 4 1/2 Miles!

First of all sorry that I have been a slacker blogger the past week. I will do better! Now for more important stuff! I finally made it! I am up to 4 1/2 miles running without stopping. I have been training for a 10k the past two months. Before I got pregnant last year I was running 4 1/2 miles a day no prob. I was going to run the Rachel, NV midnight UFO 10k in Aug, but Brian's School Reunion is that weekend so no soup. Nonetheless, I am going to run a 10k in Sept/Oct this year that I am helping out with in our Stake. I am so excited though because my friends and I have been running the past few weeks 4-5 times a week and we are getting faster and more in shape! Yeah Yeah Yeah! Running is the best! The goal is 6.5 miles by beg. of July so we can get faster for the 10k. I know we can do it!

2 comments:

Patience said...

YAY JENN! You go girl!

Froska said...

keep it up jen. just wanted to say hey. ask brian if he's related to a zach lanier by any chance. you know how them mormons are, you never know, they might be cousins or something. i just saw dawn's blog, how rad is that? we're all growing up and stuff. who'd a thunk?
take care, dude let's link up next time we're in town huh? that would be rad. we'll have din or something.
-peace out-side, the Smith's