Friday, May 30, 2008

My Hubby (what a catch!)

I just wanted to take some blog space to say Happy Birthday Boo! I love you so much and I love growing old with you! I seriously have the most amazing hubby. He is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I know he is my soul mate, and our love was always meant to be. We went to middle school, and high school together, but never dated, we were barely friends. We flirted in High School (I used to grab his bicep and call him popeye), and then at a party which I barely remember now I grabbed his cute baseball player bum, I couldn't help it (he has a cute bum okay too much info I know!). I went to homecoming with his Best Friend Matt Higgi, and thats how we pretty much started talking as friends, then he left, and didn't return back into my life until years later when we saw each other at our singles ward. Brian came up to me and was like hey you are mormon? I was like who is this hottie? (in my head of course). I couldn't remember who he was, but I played it off like I did because you know I wanted to date that! Then he said its me "popeye". After he said that I sort of knew it was him, then he turned around and I saw that cute bum (I know I know too much!) and I knew exactly who he was. After a couple of years of being friends and then dating we got married! Thank goodness, because I really wanted to grab his bum again (okay thats it no more mentioning Brians Assets!). So in tribute to the most amazing man in my life besides the Lord here is a list of what makes my man so incredible! I love you babe! Happy 28!

1.) he has a great sense of humor
2.) his charity
3.) his testimony (so strong)
4.) he is so hot!
5.) he is the best hubby
6.) he is the best babys daddy! he helps out with everything, and he loves too!
7.) he is such a natural when it comes to children
8.) he is a great athlete, (especially baseball)
9.) he is patient with me
10.) he loves to serve the Lord, his family, and friends.
11.) he is so smart, I swear he knows everything, and how to find it.
12.) he is so good to Addie and me.
13.) he is the hardest worker.
14.) he is so loyal and honest.
15.) he knows the gospel so well
16.) he is nice to everyone, even if they aren't very nice to him.
17.) he is thoughtful
18.) he is the best back and head tickler, when I was preggers he would tickle me to help me sleep when I was so uncomfortable.
19.) he always supports me
20.) he has always been a worthy priesthood holder for our family.
21.) he loves the outdoors
22.) he is the most unselfish person I know, besides his mom, and my mom.
23.) he has a great family, that has made me feel like apart of the family since day one.
24.) he doesn't flip out, he is always calm in every situation, even when I am not being my best self.
25.) he is the best friend you could ever have.
26.) he plans for the future (but doesn't go over board)
27.) he likes to surprise me, and when he does it always a great surprise!
28.) Happy B-day Boo!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Awwww! Just tagged you! Unfortunatly it is all about your hubby! Haha! I see that this blog is too! Oh, well. Whateva! Read my last blog, cut and paste to your own!

Dawn Sims said...

You are so sweet! I can't wait for you guys to get here! Seriously!! I just told Nicole that you girls should plan a girls trip sometime next year here! Sounds like fun...right?!
Thanks for the idea of doing that blog for our photography business! Good idea. Now I just need to get some time to do it! Luv ya!