Thursday, December 4, 2008

I have the best daddy! (okay so I am partial)


Why I love you daddy!
I have the best daddy because he loves me so much!
I have the best daddy because he travels for his job even though he doesn't want to because his job pays some of the bills to take care of me and mommy. He is always sacrificing for us.
He dislikes every minute he spends away from us, but yet he still sacrifices so I have a warm crib, food and a home. He cuddles with me whenever I want to. He makes really cool playhouses. He always takes good care of me when mommy is working on Sat. He is so fun to play with. He sings hymns to me to help me sleep. He is fun at the park. He makes bigger chunks of food for me to eat than mommy. He loves the gospel and is always looking for opportunities to teach me it even though I am so young. He loves mommy so much (I always smile really big when they kiss). He takes every moment he has with me and makes it perfect. He squirts the hippo bath water at me so I can bite the water stream at bath time. Most of all, I have the best daddy because he LOVES ME SO MUCH, and never lets me second guess his love for me. I love you daddy and thanks for all that you do for me and mommy. Come home soon! I will pray for your safe return. Oh and mommy and I prayed tonight that your job hopefully won't make you travel anymore, so you can rest assured Heavenly Father is working on it! We love you and hang in there daddy!

6 comments:

taylors said...

Addie
mason misses you! WE can't wait to see you next year!

Audrey Taylor said...

Your whole blog is so sweet. I couldn't get enough, I scrolled all the way past the pumpkin and apple pictures. I love Addie's chubby little arm, and the one of her licking her lips eating chocolate. Her grandma sure loves her! You and Brian are good parents :)

It's a Boy!!! said...

So cute! I love your new header. That is fun that Addie likes it when you guys kiss. Weston looks at us, starts whining, and then climbs up and puts himself in between us!

Deb said...

I am so glad you keep this up! It is so fun to see Addison and of course, you, Brian and an occasional Net.
I need to put more stuff on mine, haven't touched it since June I think.
It would be so nice to see you guys again. Any time you want to come up, we have two Queen air beds that are 18" high. And two rooms that are pet free. One is our movie/ping pong room, the other is the gamecube room. We have Eds nieces come and stay with their kids all the time. I'd love to have you and Brian come some time. The goats need to meet Addi and she'll need to build her first snowman!
So if you need a time you need to get out of Dodge, come on up for a cheep vacation!
We love you!
Aunt Deb

Deb said...

Man it was great seeing you guys! You'll have to let me know the results of Addie's tests. I hope that the going home wasn't too scarry. I worried about you guys all day. I didn't dare call, thinking you didn't need any distractions if the roads were bad.

You're a good mom! You're doing a great job!

Love you!
Deb
http://lamborns.blogspot.com/

OK, the title to my blog is Ed and Debs Spot, but there is the link to my blog. I'm going to try to keep it up a little better.

Addie-buggie said...

Awe I miss all of you guys too! Aunt Deb and family boy have you guys grown, and boy did you get skinny minny! Keep it up you hot momma you! Thank you for your prayers! IT was not a very fun snow storm but we made it through! Lots of luvins! Addie bug