Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Counting down the days till I see you again!

I love you daddy! I hope you liked the blog update. Mommy said it will be four more days till I see you again! I can't wait, so what are days? How many is four is that long? Are you here yet? Luv you luv you luv you! Oh by the way I think I kept creeping mommy out when I was in the bath today because I kept looking at the hallway and pointing saying dada lot of times, I think mommy thought you were there or something (boy she's gullible!) XOXO good night !

4 comments:

Kennedy said...

I just want to say how cute you are!

Tiffany said...

So cute!!!! You are so sweet!

Dawn Sims said...

awww that is adorable. You're such a great mommy. I can't wait to see you in Feb. Hopefully we'll get to see you!!!!!

Burke family said...

Jordan can sympathize with you on this one. Chris is gone every other week and it stinks!
Hey Jenn - I'm trying to get my address list updated to send out christmas cards. Would you mind sending me your mailing address. Thanks!