Monday, November 3, 2008

The coolest invention ever... a box!

yes that is an ice cream mustache, I will give you one guess who was over at my house...yup Grandma Jetz, she needs to be a little less messy next time so there is no evidence left on my face.


The best toy in the house is the box! Mommy and daddy love putting me in random boxes and pushing me around the house. These things are the greatest invention of all time. Whoever invented this thing is my favorite smart person, besides whoever invented ice cream. I'm starting to wonder if Grandma Jetz invented ice cream? Please let me know if it was in fact my grandma jetz.


4 comments:

Burke family said...

I love all of the pictures and updates. Sounds like you guys have been very busy having fun and enjoying the holidays.

Audrey Taylor said...

Hey Addisen,
It's your birthday on Friday!!!
I know because baby Tiffany was born the same day.
Jennifer- if you guys want to come over Saturday morning from 11 to 1, we are having a party for Tiffany. We would love to see you guys and have our girls plpay together. You can call me 2474797.
Luvs, Audrey

Nicole said...

Wow! Addisen has been mighty busy blogging about herself! What a busy little body! It's about time we saw some updates on here! I love the new page. Very cute! It was great seeing you this last weekend! Are we still on for Friday lunch? OH! JENN. . . you can come too!

Tiffany said...

Wow!! Addie-buggie is a busy little bug! So cute! I could just eat her up! Love it!