Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just Stopped To Smell the Flowers!














I went to this website and found all of these family things to do here, that is either free, cheap, and some that are a lil expensive. We have plans to do fun stuff to do every week as a family till February. I am so excited! So these pics are the new revamped Bellagio flower Garden. We went there because lately Addie always wants to touch, and look at flowers in the house, at the store, everywhere. It is so adorable I wanted her to experience the ultimate flower extreme. It worked out because there was a yummy chocolate shop next door toowith a chocolate waterfall (so cool) (which she and I loved) Cuz you know I luv my chocolate.







3 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

That looks like fun. What was the website you checked out?

Burke family said...

That looks so awesome! Jordan is very into smelling all of the flowers lately too. It is so cute! Don't you just love watching them learn and explore. It's the best!

Nicole said...

OMG! She is so dang cute! I cannot believe how big Addison is getting! So crazy! I miss you! When are we gonna hang? Do I have to have a baby to chill with you and eat chocolate? SERIOUSLY!???