Sunday, July 27, 2008

SO SORRY!

Well here is my apology. I am Sorry! Sorry for what you might ask? Well... yes I am ready to admit it, I AM A BLOG SLACKER (well only temporarily). The update... well the reasons for my slacking; girls camp, traveling out of town, and and just plain busy, busy, busy (not a bad thing since those who know me know that I am pretty much always up to something that is keeping me busy busy busy). I am just not one of those people who can just sit around. I have to be doing a project, or playing, or anything. Which works out for my daughter and hubby because that means I am either doing something for them, or cooking dinner, or organizing, etc. So yeah I guess the only thing I have not payed attention to is this blog (I know doom on you!). Anyhoo! I am officially retiring from slacker blog chica, so here are the cute updates!!! Luvins!

No comments: