Sunday, July 27, 2008

How do I luv you Mac? Let me count the ways, one 1000, ...

Mac Makeover! Long over due! Okay listen up ALL mothers out there, after you lose most of your post pregnancy weight, go get a mac makeover! My friends and I went to the Fashion show, with our hubbys, sent the hubbys with the babies to go play in the mall somewhere (probably Gamestop) while we got beautified! I just had to show this picture of my eye makeup. It is so cool (although I do not dare to where that much makeup normally) It still looks crazy cool. I have since then tried to recreate it, (no success). Anyways I love makeup, so for those of you who appreciate the art of makeup, enjoy! Oh and a must buys are the paint pod for your eyelid (prep-eye makeup), and the liquid pod eyeliner in brown. These products are amazing! luvins!


5 comments:

taylors said...

I am glad that I am not the only nerd that takes pics after I get makeovers! :)

Nicole said...

You look gorgeous as always! You don't need no dang makeover, girly!

Dawn Sims said...

I think you look great, but I have to say I don't think it's the make up. It's just you and your beautiful self! However, I have to say I totally think this could be an everyday thing. Maybe not so much on the eyeliner, but it still looks awesome! I can't wait to see you NEXT MONTH!!! I LOVE that I can finally say that! I miss you tons and I can't wait to take some pictures together. We'll have fun doing each others make up. lol!

Addie-buggie said...

awe you guys are so sweet, I luv you for loving my nerdy self!

Patience said...

WOW!!! You look amazing! Not that you need that makeup. I love ya girly!! And YAY!!!! We will both be kickboxing instructors now!! I will have to have you come visit and teach some of my classes to see if they do a double take and then ask if you are my sister. I love it!! Can't wait!