Wednesday, April 2, 2008

10 Things a Mommy Can't Survive Without!

1.) The Gospel (to bless the baby & mommy in time of need)
2.) Gripe Water "colic" (so I can hear my own thoughts)
3.) A Baby Swing (so I can at least cook dinner & clean)
4.) Baby Bouncer (so i can at least take a shower)
5.) Babywise Book (so baby & mommy can sleep through the night)
6.) A Hubby (a major helper & support)
7.) Mylicon drops (so baby can toot without stomach cramps)
8.) Rocker/Glider (because you can only stand for so long)
9.) Good Friends (to support & help you in time of need)
10.) Mothers Group (so you both can get the heck out of the house!)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

AHHH! I'm so glad you blog! I love all the little stories! I love you and I'm so glad we're close to each other agian! You guys can make us eggs any day! It was so good last night!

Addie-buggie said...

Awe Nicole!!! Seriously, we had so much fun with you guys last night. Omelets for dinner what a grand idea. I am glad that we are close again too! I luv ya girl, you always keep it real, now we just have to get Dawn & Bryan here.

Addie-buggie said...

Awe Nicole!!! Seriously, we had so much fun with you guys last night. Omelets for dinner what a grand idea. I am glad that we are close again too! I luv ya girl, you always keep it real, now we just have to get Dawn & Bryan here.